Impartial Careers Information, Advice and Guidance for Schools and Colleges
Schools and Colleges can purchase a bespoke program for a contracted number of delivery days per week for a set period of time.
To deliver 1:1 careers advice and guidance for 6–7 students per day with an action plan for each
4YP have developed a number of highly successful workshops:
• Quality Alternatives to Higher Education
• What are my options and where will they take me?
• Create a winning CV/application form
• Raising Aspirations – Live the life you deserve!
4YP can also offer an Employer Engagement Package to include:
• Work placements sourced and arranged for students
• Visiting employers, entrepreneurs, apprentices to give presentations to students
• Alternative Work Placement Week – we take students off site – the week includes working with an employer, various activities to support team work, work preparation activities
The above are a small example of some of the services we can offer; each delivery program would be individually negotiated and agreed with your school. We can also offer intensive support for young people experiencing difficulties that maybe limiting or preventing them from achieving at school or moving forward.
Students can expect to receive excellent impartial, information, advice and guidance enabling them to fully explore their career ideas and options; put together an action plan outlining what they need to do next and make informed decisions about their next steps and future.
Schools who commission us and their students also receive the highly regarded weekly 4YP Webwatch which provides locally researched job vacancies and a wealth of useful local and national careers/training/job information.
4YP can provide intensive support and mentoring
for more information please contact: