Quality training and consultancy to staff working within Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance.
Courses delivered by experienced career development professionals.
“Are you a School, Academy, University Technical College, Foundation Trust, Further Education College, Training Provider or Community Organisation?”
Do you work with learners from year 8 (12-13 year olds) to year 13 (17-18 year olds)?
Does your organisation want to develop a…
Careers Adviser, Career Coach, Mentor, Youth Worker, Lifestyle Management Tutor?
Do you need a cost effective solution to meet Ofsted and Department of Education statutory guidance to secure independent and impartial careers guidance?
We deliver quality training and consultancy to staff working within Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance.
Accredited OCR courses on offer:
• NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Advice and Guidance
• QCF Level 4 Diploma in Careers Information and Advice
• QCF Level 6 Diploma in Careers Guidance and Development
• Level 3 Health and Social Care Diploma
(Unit 36) Understanding Principles of Youth Work Practice.
• Career Development Institute (CDI) Fast Track Mapping and Support to access UK Register of Career Professionals.